Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one round-trip ticket (up to $43 value)
- $49 for two round-trip tickets (up to $86 value)
- Season starts Thursday, June 25, and runs seven days a week
- Departs from Plymouth at 10 a.m. and from Provincetown at 4:30 p.m.
- Children under 4 ride free.
- Bikes allowed free of charge
- Leashed, well behaved dogs free of charge with reservation
- Ferry rides are approximately 75-minutes
Plymouth-Provincetown Fast Ferry
In about half the time as it takes to drive from Plymouth to Provincetown, the Provincetown Fast Ferry gets passengers started on day trips or summer vacations in comfort. Ninety minutes after leaving the State Pier, the powerful boat arrives on the shores of Provincetown and the Outer Cape, where beaches, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and lots of free sand await. Passengers are welcome to bring their bikes, and even their leashed, well behaved pups.