Groupon Customer Reviews
- Provincetown ParaCon VIP Party for One on May 12
- Provincetown ParaCon VIP Party for Two on May 12
- Provincetown ParaCon 2017 Event and Lecture Series for One on May 13
- Provincetown ParaCon 2017 Event and Lecture Series for Two on May 13
- Provincetown ParaCon 2017 Event and Lecture Series for Four on May 13
- Provincetown ParaCon’s Saturday Night Para-Celeb Ghost Investigation for One May 13
- Provincetown ParaCon’s Saturday Night Para-Celeb Ghost Investigation for Two May 13
See Boston Haunts’ haunted Boston tour deal here.
About Wicked Salem Tour
Between editing various regional publications and teaching journalism classes at Malden Access TV, freelance journalist Sam Baltrusis wrote his book Ghosts of Boston: Haunts of the Hub. In its pages he reveals 300 years of city history and ghost stories. He details unexplained sounds and hovering objects seen inside the Hub’s dorm rooms, apparitions witnessed on the Boston Common, and a colonial British solider glimpsed on the tracks at the Boylston station. His second book, Ghosts of Cambridge: Haunts of Harvard Square and Beyond hit shelves in September 2013, and his third book, Ghosts of Salem: Haunts of the Witch City was published just a year later; in addition, his deft pen has led him to become a regional stringer for The New York Times.
Not content with relegating his words to the page, Sam also brings them to life through seasonal walking tours. Guides lit by handheld lanterns lead guests through the shadowy streets of downtown Boston. The founder's literary background shows through on the tours, too, which are peppered with the lore of Nathaniel Hawthorne, Charles Dickens, and Edgar Allan Poe. When he's not guiding in-person guests, Sam doubles as a paranormal expert on the Biography Channel's, "Haunted Encounters" and on Ryan Buell's Paranormal Insider Radio.