What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; ProvoFireworks.com is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day except Sunday.
Deluxe Family Fun Pack or Suburban Thunder Pack
- Fireworks packs designed around the audience
- Family fun pack features more hands-on fireworks good for kids, such as sparklers
- Suburban Thunder pack good for older crowds
- Each pack contains a mixture of fireworks, including fountains and aerials
- Click here to see what is included in each pack.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Must be 18 years or older to purchase this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Fireworks always have such epic names—Whiplash, Crescendo, Wrath—but they don't always live up to expectations. That's because fireworks stands never show you what you're buying, so it's easy to go home with something you don't love. In order to prevent this buyer's remorse, ProvoFireworks.com's founder provides a video of each firework in action and uploads it to the website.
To further help customers get exactly what they need, the founder puts together fireworks packages based on who the audience will be. This means that a family with kids can get a package full of hands-on fireworks, such as sparklers and snaps, whereas a group of friends can get a package full of aerials and repeaters.