Nail technician soaks, cleans, clips, and polishes nails with a gel top coat in the chosen color
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Polish removal is available for an added cost.
- Dip Powder Manicure: A technician paints nails with a special base coat, then dips them into an acrylic-based powder (which can come in a variety of colors and glitter finishes) and applies a sealant. The process is repeated until the desired opacity is reached, and then the nails are buffed smooth and finished off with a top coat.
- Gel Manicure: Known for their durability, gel manicures can last for weeks without chipping, cracking, or losing their shine, and come in a polish or pot form. Hard gel can also be used to extend the length of the nail, and thanks to UV drying, these manicures dry immediately.
- Paraffin Wax Treatment: Hands are dipped into soft, warm liquid wax, then once the wax dries, it is peeled off, revealing a softer, smoother skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Nail soaked off fee will be applied if customers have one. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.