An experienced chiropractor performs a thorough exam to diagnose spinal misalignments before providing customized treatment
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Joel Carson
- What’s included:
- Exam and consultation (first visit)
- One set of X-rays (if medically necessary on first visit)
- Report of findings (second visit)
- Adjustment (all visits)
- Choice of roller table massage or power plate (all visits)
- Physiotherapy session (all visits)
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. To avoid needless health hazards associated with ionizing radiation, no such free x-ray will be given unless there is a prior observable clinical need for it. Not valid with government insurance, Medicare/Medicaid, or any federally funded program. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.