What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$39.99 for a one-hour stand-up-paddleboard class for one valid 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat-Sun (a C$100.57 value, including tax)
- C$49.99 for a class for two valid 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat-Sun (a C$134.47 value, including tax)
- C$59.99 for a class for three valid 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat-Sun (a C$202.27 value, including tax)
- C$39.99 for a class for one valid 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Mon-Fri (a C$100.57 value, including tax)
- C$49.99 for a class for two valid 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Mon-Fri (a C$134.47 value, including tax)
- C$59.99 for a class for three valid 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Mon-Fri (a C$202.27 value, including tax)
Certified instructor supplies classes of up to eight with all necessary gear, and then tailors instruction to participants’ skill levels. Classes are held on a flexible schedule—contact PSP SUP Specialists directly to reserve a class time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only from 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Classes begin May 20th. Reservation required; subject to weather and availability. Must sign waiver. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About PSP SUP Specialists
At PSP SUP Specialists, students learn stand-up paddleboarding and other water sports under the tutelage of Derek Schrotter, whose credentials include an instructor certification from the World Paddle Association and a turn as the WPA's Canadian Director. Meeting clients at waters around Toronto and surrounding cities, Schrotter rents stand-up paddleboards and leads lessons for sportsmen of all skill levels. At PSP SUP Specialists' shop, Schrotter maintains a stock of water-sports gear that ranges from complete Joe Bark stand-up paddleboards to personal flotation devices.