A pub can be the most welcoming place to go in a neighborhood, especially if the local cult isn’t accepting new members. Dine in good company with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a pub meal for two (up to a $28 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $4 value)
- Two half-pound burgers (a $7 value each)
- Two beers (up to a $5 value each)<p>
$26 for a pub meal for four (up to a $56 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $4 value each)
- Four half-pound burgers (a $7 value each)
- Four beers (up to a $5 value each)<p>
Choose from appetizers such as mac ‘n’ cheese bites and jalapeño poppers and from beers such as Harp or Guiness.<p>
Pub 22, a Kenosha watering hole that opened in early 2012, serves up classic pub snacks paired with cold drinks. The spot's cooks toss chicken wings with piquant sauces, fry fresh potato chips for pub nachos, and grill burgers to serve with helpings of fries or tater tots. Local bands frequently take the stage for live shows.
55% of 11 customers recommend
“Very clean and friendly bar.”
“Great place and atmosphere! Superb service, will visit again!”
“It was a good neighborhood bar and grill”