Pubs have become the meeting places of choice now that libraries, public parks, and desolate midnight crossroads are all under Prohibition. Enjoy a legal and delicious dalliance with today’s Groupon to Pub 46 in Clifton. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a dinner for two (up to a $48.85 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)
Two well drinks or pints of domestic beer (up to a $6 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get a dinner for four (up to an $97.70 value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four well drinks or pints of domestic beer (up to a $6 value each)<p>
Frothy suds flow freely alongside Pub 46’s menu of sliders, burgers, and sandwiches, sating diners whose smiles are illuminated by 30 flickering HDTVs. Prep palates with a quartet of potato skins stacked with cheese, bacon, and sour cream, or slip on bell-bottomed retainers and forge a gastronomical groove-house with the Disco fries’ medley of mozzarella and gravy. Topped with a fried egg and special sauce, the Top Gun burger’s patty drips with savory juices, and the 10-ounce sirloin with steak fries satisfies even the meatiest of hunger pangs. During UFC fights and other sporting bouts broadcasted on the bar’s flat-screen TVs, patrons can sip a pint of domestic beer or a well drink and cheer on treasured referees.
Pub House 46
When the big game spills into overtime, the last words you want to hear are "last call." That's why Public House 46's bartenders stay on the safe side by whipping up mixed drinks and pouring beer until 3 a.m. every night. The kitchen closes at midnight, ending its daily feasts of American bar food staples such as fried oreo's, deep fried burgers, and buckets of fried or broiled wings. Feasts unfold on the pub's outdoor, smoke-friendly patio or indoors amid more than 36 HDTVs tuned to everything from baseball, football, basketball and ultimate fighting.
1081 Route 46 E
Clifton, New Jersey 07013