Bars go to great lengths to keep their customers’ excitement levels high, employing flashing lights, pulsating music, and dance floors outfitted with surprise trap doors. Keep it interesting with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for one two-day pass to the Halloweekend PubCrawl Annapolis (a $20 value)
- $15 for two two-day passes to the Halloweekend PubCrawl Annapolis (a $40 value)
- $25 for four two-day passes to the Halloweekend PubCrawl Annapolis (an $80 value)
The Annapolis crawl sets off from Federal House Bar & Grill at 3 p.m. Saturday, October 27, and at 5 p.m. Wednesday, October 31.
- $12 for one three-day pass to the Halloweekend PubCrawl Washington, DC (a $25 value)
- $22 for two three-day passes to the Halloweekend PubCrawl Washington, DC (a $50 value)
- $40 for four three-day passes to the Halloweekend PubCrawl Washington, DC (a $100 value)
The Washington, DC, crawl departs from Bread & Brew and is held at 5 p.m. Friday, October 26; at 2 p.m. Saturday, October 27; and at 5 p.m. Wednesday, October 31.
Attendees are encouraged to dress up as they visit participating bars and to enjoy drink specials, which include $2 and $3 beers and $4 well drinks on both crawls.
Pubcrawls.com arranges safe, lively walking treks to popular, bustling watering holes in dozens of cities across the United States and Canada. The jovial jaunts have earned ample press for shepherding revelers to multiple bars and clubs throughout the course of a day or evening. At each venue, bartenders regale participants with exclusive drink specials and conversations with sentient beer mugs. Many events are tailored around holidays, such as Christmas and Halloween, or costume-friendly themes such as Michael Jackson and superheroes.