All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Bars go to great lengths to keep their customers’ excitement levels high, employing flashing lights, pulsating music, and dance floors outfitted with surprise trap doors. Keep it interesting with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for one two-day pass to the Hoboken Halloween PubCrawl (a $20 value)
- $15 for two two-day passes to the Hoboken Halloween PubCrawl (a $40 value)
- $25 for four two-day passes to the Hoboken Halloween PubCrawl (an $80 value)
The Hoboken crawl sets off from Teak on the Hudson at 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 27, and at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, October 31.
- $15 for one three-day pass to the New York Halloween PubCrawl (Route G) (a $30 value)
- $25 for two three-day passes to the New York Halloween PubCrawl (Route G) (a $60 value)
- $45 for four three-day passes to the New York Halloween PubCrawl (Route G) (a $120 value)
The New York City crawl is held on Friday, October 26; Saturday, October 27; and Wednesday, October 31, and departs from different locations each day. Click here for each day’s starting venue.
Attendees are encouraged to dress up as they visit participating bars and to enjoy drink specials, which include $2 and $3 beers on both crawls and two-for-one specials in New York.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 to consume alcohol. Online registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Pubcrawls.com arranges safe, lively walking treks to popular, bustling watering holes in dozens of cities across the United States and Canada. The jovial jaunts have earned ample press for shepherding revelers to multiple bars and clubs throughout the course of a day or evening. At each venue, bartenders regale participants with exclusive drink specials and conversations with sentient beer mugs. Many events are tailored around holidays, such as Christmas and Halloween, or costume-friendly themes such as Michael Jackson and superheroes.