- $25 for admission to Public Haus Oktoberfest on Wednesday, September 30 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. ($80 value)
- Entry into Public Haus’ annual Oktoberfest celebration at Public House
- Access to five Public Haus sampling stations. Each guest will receive one 5oz pour of authentic German/Oktoberfest beer and one German-inspired food pairing per station.
- One full-sized souvenir stein per guest to keep and use throughout the night
- One complimentary stein of favorite sampled beer
- Stein-size specialty pricing of featured beers
- Live music by The Bratwurst Brothers
- $10 gift certificate to be used towards next visit
The celebration offers authentic German/Oktoberfest beers which includes Erdinger Oktoberfest, Shiner Oktoberfest, Weihenstephaner Festbier, Ballast Point Dead Ringer, and Brooklyn Oktoberfest. German-inspired food such as pretzel bites, bratwurst, and spaetzle mac will be paired with the featured beers.
At Public House, there's no need to argue the merits of quantity versus quality. Regardless of the angle, the gastropub is an impressive operation.
Quantity: By the Numbers
- 10,000-square-foot space
- 27 plasma TVs
- 103 beers available
- 25 beers on tap
- 5 cicerones on staff
Quantity: Attention to Detail
It may be called Public House, but individuals are of the utmost importance to the gastropub. For example, the kitchen offers diners a decidedly upscale take on pub fare with dishes such as flavorful mussels infused with lemongrass and ginger and mouth watering sandwiches like the pulled pork served with crisp napa slaw and spicy barbecue sauce on a brioche bun. Then there's the personal table taps. A dozen of the dining room's booths allow visitors to their own pour beer and liquor without leaving their seats.