All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for dinner for two (up to a $45.97 value)
- $50 for dinner for four (up to a $91.94 value)
Each dinner includes:
- One appetizer per every two people (a $9.99 value each)
- One entree per person (up to an $11.99 value each)
- One house margarita per person (a $6 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other specials, promotions or discounts. Dine-In Only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta is best known as a resort area on Mexico's Pacific coast. The town, however, was also Horacio Ramirez's childhood home, where he grew up enjoying his grandmother's homemade meals. Inspired by this authentic, seafood-centric cuisine, Horacio opened his own restaurant in 2000. Read on to learn about a few of the standout dishes on Puerto Vallarta's menu.
- Return to Life: This appetizer combines the restaurant's fish and shrimp ceviche with octopus, onions, tomato, and cilantro, then tops it all with homemade cocktail sauce and slices of avocado.
- Enchiladas Vallarta: Fish and shrimp are mixed with onions and poblano peppers, then smothered in a chipotle sauce, wrapped in three corn tortillas, and served with a cheese-stuffed poblano pepper.
- Xhango: Indulge in this sweet dessert composed of fried cheesecake wrapped in a flour tortilla, then covered with sugar and cinnamon and garnished with chocolate and sprinkles.