Participants tour a cannabis dispensary and more during one of the tours with 420-friendly limo or party bus transportation
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- What’s included in the Original Cannabis Tour (4 Hours 20 Minutes):
- Exclusive access to Commercial Indoor Grow
- Two dispensary stops
- Live glass blowing demonstration
- What’s included in the Hash and Extraction Tour (2.5 Hours):
- Hands on demonstration
- Behind the scenes tour of Sano Gardens extraction and production facility
- What’s included in the CannaBrew Tour (2.5 Hours):
- Brewery tour
- Dispensary stop
- What’s included in the Hemp Farm Tour (5 Hours):
- Pure Hemp Botanicals hemp farm and production facility tour
- Informational materials
- Questions and answers session
- 20% discount on all CBD products in the Cannabis Tours gift shop
- All tours include 420-friendly party bus or limo transportation.
- See available dates and times.
- Departure location: provided at reservation
- Must be 21 or older
About Colorado Cannabis Tours
Those who would like to combine cannabis, finest brews of Denver city with a tour are more than welcome to Colorado Cannabis Tours.
During the first step of such journey, guests can enjoy a ride in a 420 friendly vehicle that delivers them to a local cannabis dispensary. Following this visit, they can consume 420-friendly products onboard while being transported to a local brewery, where they can enjoy a pint or a flight of choice (that can be pre-purchased or purchased on-site) from among a selection of seasonal offerings.
The journey continues and leads participants to another brewery that offers different beers. Colorado Cannabis Tours also offers an option to expand the fun by adding another tasting location, that can be selected while making a booking. The journey ends with a return to the Colorado Cannabis Tours headquarters.