Unlike a hangover, serious back problems won't simply vanish after a few extra hours of sleep, a cup of strong coffee, or packing a roommate's beloved trumpet with thick blueberry goo. Get to the bottom of painfully persistent corporeal problems with today's Groupon: for $45, you get a one-hour massage, consultation, and full chiropractic exam (up to a $395 value) at a Puget Sound chiropractor. Choose from 14 locations:
- Gig Harbor Chiropractic & Massage
- Tacoma Chiropractic Health Center
- Fremont Spine & Wellness
- Progressive Chiropractic and Massage
- Bellevue Wellness
- McCracken Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- Nordquist Family Chiropractic
- Henschell Chiropractic
- Kitsap County Chiropractic & Massage Therapy
- Life Chiropractic
- Renton Center Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
- Banic Chiropractic Clinic
- Kingston Crossing Wellness Clinic
- Dynamic Chiropractic Clinic
Exams begin with a conversation about your back bothers and health habits. Next, you'll receive a complete chiropractic examination customized to your specific needs. If a bit of extra dorsal detective work is required, you'll receive up to four x-rays.
Once they've ascertained the source of your back's kinky reggae, a licensed therapist performs a soothing Swedish or deep-tissue massage. The one-hour manual overhaul boosts circulation, melts muscular malaise, and makes the body feel as limber as a pogo stick wrapped in rubber bands. Call to make an appointment.
Twenty-three Yelpers give Fremont Spine & Wellness a 4.5-star average and three Yelpers give Banic Chiropractic Clinic a four-star rating. Six Google Mappers give Gig Harbor Chiropractic & Massage a 4.5-star star average and six give Bellevue Wellness a rating of five stars.