All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 31, 2013
June 30, 2013
May 20, 2013
What You'll Get
- $120 for a Smoothbeam treatment for active acne and scarring at Pulse Laser and Skincare Center located on Lexington Avenue at 32nd Street
- Consultation with physician prior to treatment
- Reduces oiliness in pores and number of pores
- Through a 30-minute Smoothbeam procedure, laser smoothes out acne scars by remodeling collagen in skin tissue
- Technology targets damaged roots and skin cells in upper layers of skin, forcing body to naturally heal by reducing acne or scarred areas with new collagen formations, smoothing skin out overall
- Results vary depending on individual and full results not seen for up to 18 months of remission time
- Call to schedule appointment
Yelpers give it a five-star average. > * Their place is clean, always important…I also got a follow up call the next day to see if everything was satisfactory. – Banana B. > * Very knowledgeable and friendly staff!! – Erica J.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pulse Laser and Skincare Center
Working from their sole location at 149 Madison Avenue and unaffiliated with any other laser center or beauty lounge, owners Kimberly Schanzer and Michelle Moyer and their team of technicians have earned a top spot on Yelp's Best of list for hair removal in New York, and they've even been cited as experts on YouBeauty, a website co-founded by TV's Dr. Oz. The beauty experts are not only licensed aestheticians and certified cosmetic laser technicians, but also certified laser-safety officers. Coming from a variety of backgrounds, the women utilize their wide range of skills to make each client's visit to the boutique-style space personal and comfortable. The team has chosen some of the most advanced laser hair-removal technology available—Candela's GentleLASE, GentleLASE Pro, and GentleYAG lasers—which they can use on light or dark skin. They also diminish acne and deep wrinkles with Candela's Smoothbeam laser.
Editor of American Spa Magazine Heather Mikesell tried out the center's Candela GentleLASE procedure. She said, "Although I’ve had my share of laser hair-removal sessions, I have to say this was one of the most hassle-free." Mikesell appreciated the system's ability to treat a large body area and its patented cooling mechanism, which relieves discomfort better than a blanket sewn from strings of frozen peas. Pulse Laser and Skincare Center has also received accolades from a variety of other press.