Choose from Five Options
- $15 for One Punch Card for Five Open-Jump Sessions ($30 value)
- $25 for One Punch Card for 10 Open-Jump Sessions ($50 value)
- $7 for Two Open Jump Sessions ($14 value)
- $20 for One Full Day of Pump It Up Spring Camp ($40 value)
- $69 for Four Full Days of Pump It Up Spring Camp ($175 value)
Spring camp is held March 7th-11th, 2016.
Pump It Up
Ask kids to describe Pump It Up's gigantic primary-colored inflatables, and you certainly won't hear the word "inflatables." Some kids might describe them as rainbows you can touch, others as extra-awesome trampolines.
To the teams at Pump It Up's more than 140 clean, climate-controlled play centers, this is all a success. Their goal is to give kids space for imaginative play, whether they visit the premises for an open-jump session or Pump It Up's specialty: a birthday party.
In fact, the birthday parties in particular were designed to spark kids' imaginations and can be enhanced with a variety of creative themes. During a Pirate Quest party, swashbuckling kids hunt for hidden treasure, and during a Royal Bash, kids transform into princesses and attempt to figure out the best way to collect more taxes. Simple Go Glow parties feature glow sticks galore.