Choose from Four Options
- $20for a 5-punch open jump punch card ($40 value)
- $38 for a 10-punch open jump punch card ($80 value)
- $12 for a Friday night “Parents’ Night Out” visit for one kid ($25 value)
- $175 for a two-hour weekday birthday party for up to 25 kids, valid Monday through Thursday ($250 value)
The party includes:
- Play on the fun center’s inflatables
- Online party invitations
- Private party room for cake or cupcakes (which the host must provide)
- Festive paper decorations
- Set up and cleanup
Pump It Up
Pump It Up's indoor inflatable arenas launch socked striplings into the air with a plethora of kid-friendly bounce pads. Staffers supervise fun-filled visits, during which adult counterparts leap around with their kids through gargantuan bounce houses, skip down air-filled slides, and slither like snakes covered in bacon grease through an inflated obstacle course. Occasionally, the staffers switch off the lights, arming the roomful of players with glow sticks and bracelets as they navigate the air-cushioned obstaclescape.
The colorful venue also hosts custom birthday parties and private team parties, each themed to please the partygoers in question. These soirees immerse children in a schedule of interactive activities befitting a pirate or a superhero while melting off youthful energy faster than ice cubes thrown into a running DVD player. The birthday boy or girl even gets to blow out the candles on their cake seated in their blow-up throne. Relying on the staffers' vigilant, watchful eyes, guardians can rest assured that their charges will stay safe, and each piece of the inflatable playground is held to the wall by a complex series of anchors installed according to strict safety standards.