Guests can enjoy exploring the Pumpkin Nights wonderland with multiple family-friendly activities such as firework display or hay maze
About This Deal
- Includes self-parking for one vehicle & general admission wristbands for up to four people per vehicle/voucher
- Additional wristbands available for $15 each
- Dates and times: Dates range from September 17 through October 31 weekly
- Thursday, Friday, and Sunday: 5 pm–10 pm
- Saturday: 4 pm–10 pm
- October Wednesdays: 5 pm–10 pm
- October 19th & 20th / 26th & 27th Monday Tuesday: 5 pm–10 pm
- Self-parking lot off Cottage Terrace and Princess Drive
- What’s included:
- Lanterns of Hope Fountain Launch
- Pumpkin Patch Access
- Jack-o-Lantern Lawn Access
- YOYO Chair Swing Ride
- Spidermania Ride
- The Sizzler Ride
- Super Slide Ride
- Hay Maze
- Fireworks Show
Pumpkin Nights at the Princess
- Pumpkin Nights Firework Display: The sky covered in sparkly and colorful fireworks which patrons can enjoy from Pumpkin Patch and Jack-o-Lantern lawns weekly Thursday - Sunday at 9 p.m.
- Patches Seasonal Shop: An array of the seasonal “Must Haves” including PJ’s, plush, fall treats, gifts, LED light up toys, and more
- Princess Plaza Fountain Lantern Launch: Upon arrival families and friends will receive a complimentary lantern they can launch in the Princess Plaza Fountain as a display of hope and positive intentions.
- Pumpkin Patch: A variety of pumpkins sitting on a rustic farm truck and available for purchase
- Great Pumpkin Photo Opportunity: Farm truck everyone will enjoy and a chance to make life-lasting memories with just one camera click
- The Pie House: Foodies can order homemade pies from the campfire and recreate this magical atmosphere once they’re back at home
- YOYO Swing Chair Ride: Little and not so little thrill-seekers can feel the wind in their hair and enjoy spectacular views while sitting on a mesmerizing chair ride (42” minimum height requirement)
- Spidermania Ride: Must be less than 150lbs to ride. (36” minimum height requirement)
- The Sizzler Ride: Must be 42” tall if riding with an adult/ (52” minimum height requirement if riding solo)
- The Super Slide Ride: (42” minimum height requirement)
- Hay Maze: A multi-acre labyrinth is a perfect place to get lost and hopefully find a way back
- Pumpkin Nights fuel: Visiting all the activities can really increase one’s appetite but luckily there are s’mores and concessions with seasonal signature beverages and a full bar offering available for purchase.
CHILDREN UNDER 3 RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO PUMPKIN NIGHTS
NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES
NO CASH ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT
With Your Safety In Mind:
We respect the trust you place in us each time you choose to be with us. We believe that trust is earned. As we sincerely welcome back guests, please note the following safety protocols in place for the event.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED in all areas of Pumpkin Nights, including outdoor spaces for all guests over 2 years of age. Masks must cover both face and nose at all times. Masks may be removed while dining or drinking in an area with appropriate social distancing.
Fairmont Scottsdale will be limiting Pumpkin Nights event to 40% of standard event capacity
Highly frequented areas are scheduled for enhanced commercial cleaning and sanitization cycles regularly. Ride surfaces at Jack-O-Lantern Lawn remain on a deep cleaning schedule every 30 minutes.
Please maintain a 6-foot distance between groups you do not frequently associate with.
Visit Pumpkin Nights only if you are free of cold or flu-like symptoms and have not had any exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days. If you, or anyone in your group, has a fever, cough or other known COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you refrain from visiting the resort.
Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the event. Guests are highly encouraged to wash and sanitize their hands frequently to help prevent the spread of the virus.
By attending any public event, guests acknowledge they are voluntarily assuming some risk of exposure to COVID-19. While we continue to make every effort to do our part, it is important that each individual in attendance make good decisions to protect their own health and wellness. With Pumpkin Nights spread out across the property, an expansive 65 acres, and a limited amount of event attendees each evening, guests are provided with room to maintain a safe distance while enjoying Pumpkin Nights.
It is important that we all work together to enjoy this event safely. Please enjoy the beautiful outdoors, wear masks over your mouth and nose, and be thoughtful of your fellow friends and family.
Thank you all for your continued support of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.