Exercise keeps the body in peak chiseled condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with this Groupon.
$69 for a Four-Week Fitness Program ($309 Value)
- Cardio exercises with kettlebells and fat-burning group workouts (a $127 value)
- 28-day meal plan including grocery list (a $35 value)
- Fitness assessment scorecard (a $30 value)
- At-home workouts (a $15 value)
- Success action guide (a $15 value)
- One-hour orientation session (an $87 value)<p>
IronCore Kettlebell Club
At IronCore Kettlebell Club, owner and certified fitness trainer Rob Santarossa leads a team of instructors who lead group and private exercise regimens and nutritional coaching to help each client achieve a slim physique and healthier lifestyle. Rob’s dedication to fitness stems from his own early weight-loss struggles, an experience that allows him to coach with empathy and enact appropriate levels of motivation. About 12–15 students partake in semi-private classes, which stress weight-and-cardio combinations using diverse exercises, each scalable to fit individual needs. Kettlebells and other forms of resistance are added along the way to round out the focused 30-minute routines. To help maintain a healthy lifestyle, fitness seekers will also be equipped with a nutritional program, which helps lay out customized meal plans and charts nutritional progress.