For $5, today’s side deal gets you $10 worth of treats, toys, apparel, and more from Pupcakes Pet Boutique.
- Dress up your pet in clothing like a cool vest ($52) or a stylish dress ($20–$37)
- Get festive with holiday collars ($9.50) or leashes ($15)
- Chic dog beds made from high-quality, 100% woven fabrics, sturdier than traditional polyester ($100)
- Keep your pet clean and comfortable with a Molly Mutt duvet ($20)
- Dog sunglasses boast 100% UV block ($17)
- Argyle, bone swirl, and other patterned feeders ($60–$70)
- Fresh-baked doggie treats
Pupcakes Pet Boutique
Nestled within Columbia's historical Shandon neighborhood, Pupcakes Pet Boutique invites passersby and their four-legged friends to admire the designer dog-wear, stylish carriers and beds, and handy accessories in the homey, family-run shop. Throughout the store, Prada, the assistant manager and resident silky terrier, performs quality-control tests on toys, greets visitors with begs for belly rubs, and reviews payroll time sheets. The scent of daily baked treats tickles the olfactory lobes of discerning doggie patrons, and the sight of pooches dressed in cute vests and comforting Thundershirts reduces human speech to adoring coos and baby talk.
625 Harden St.
Columbia, South Carolina 29205Get Directions