All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $5, today’s side deal gets you $10 worth of treats, toys, apparel, and more from Pupcakes Pet Boutique.
- Dress up your pet in clothing like a cool vest ($52) or a stylish dress ($20–$37)
- Get festive with holiday collars ($9.50) or leashes ($15)
- Chic dog beds made from high-quality, 100% woven fabrics, sturdier than traditional polyester ($100)
- Keep your pet clean and comfortable with a Molly Mutt duvet ($20)
- Dog sunglasses boast 100% UV block ($17)
- Argyle, bone swirl, and other patterned feeders ($60–$70)
- Fresh-baked doggie treats
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pupcakes Pet Boutique
Nestled within Columbia's historical Shandon neighborhood, Pupcakes Pet Boutique invites passersby and their four-legged friends to admire the designer dog-wear, stylish carriers and beds, and handy accessories in the homey, family-run shop. Throughout the store, Prada, the assistant manager and resident silky terrier, performs quality-control tests on toys, greets visitors with begs for belly rubs, and reviews payroll time sheets. The scent of daily baked treats tickles the olfactory lobes of discerning doggie patrons, and the sight of pooches dressed in cute vests and comforting Thundershirts reduces human speech to adoring coos and baby talk.