IPL facial and microdermabrasion session can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots, broken capillaries, and acne
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdemabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Duration of IPL photofacial: 20–30 minutes
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About Pure Aesthetics & Massage Center
An hour inside Pure Aesthetics & Massage Center can help one carry peace and confidence throughout the rest of the day. The spa helps clients look and feel great with a variety of massages and facials. Massage therapists rid bodies of stress and pain with Swedish and deep-tissue techniques, while aestheticians renew skin with anti-aging facials and peels. Pure Aesthetics & Massage Center also offers body-contouring and skin-tightening services.