All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for 5 Pure Barre classes ($110 value)
- $100 for 10 Pure Barre classes ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be redeemed within 30 days of activation. Must be activated by December 31, 2015. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Barre
With their low-impact and high-intensity workouts, Pure Barre prides itself on providing students with full-body workouts designed to target and tone the body. Using the ballet barre technique, clients can see results in their thighs, buttocks, abs, and arms, all while burning fat and calories. Each class begins with a warm-up combined with light weights before moving onto barre, and while the structure of classes remains static, the exercises themselves and the music accompanying them is constantly changing to help keep visitors excited. Read on to learn more about some of their classes:
- Pure Empower: multi-directional dynamic movements with ankle weights and a plyometric platform to target different muscle groups all at once at an invigorating pace
- Pure Classic: a full-body workout designed to target and tone the areas of the body women struggle with the most: hips, thighs, seat, abdominals and arms.
- Specialty: a rotating selection of classes that can include deep breakdowns of barre or intensive classes designed to target specific areas, like the inner thigh