Noninvasive VelaShape treatments work to reshape bodies using infrared and bipolar radio frequencies, mechanical rollers, and vacuum suction
About This Deal
- What’s included: Three VelaShape treatments for the stomach, thighs, love handles, or buttocks
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Valid treatment areas: Stomach, thighs, love handles, or buttocks
Need To Know
About Pure Beauty
At Pure Beauty, staff members work to help clients shave off inches and reduce the visibility of cellulite with body wraps and VelaShape treatments. During infrared-heat wraps, essential minerals work with the wrap as well as the spa's tightening booster in an effort to lose inches of fat from targeted areas. Alternatively, VelaShape treatments work by combining infrared and bipolar radio frequencies and are designed to reduce cellulite and slim down areas, such as the buttocks, hips, and stomach.