Professional float center offers a variety of relaxation services including float sessions with special memberships and packages
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
#####Pure Bliss Float Center’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The pod rooms are cleaned and amenities freshly stocked. Common rooms are cleaned, wiped, and sanitized frequently. All pod suite surfaces are disinfected between each use. This includes the shower, pod room bench or tray, soap dispensers, door handles, and full interior and exterior disinfection of pod. The pod deep clean includes the interior pod walls and the ceiling of pod and air filters. The pod is disinfected by using a CDC approved hydrogen peroxide product. Restrooms and the lobby undergo complete disinfection between each float session and laundry is completed according to CDC guidelines.
- All clients must be symptom-free to enter the spa. The staff will take every clients’ temperature and spray their hands with an antiseptic solution.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Pure Bliss Float Center’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Pure Bliss Float Center
Before she dove into flotation therapy, Johanne Desjardins was best known as an aesthetician and a massage therapist. In both capacities, she would help her clients recover from mental and physical stress, and she would put them at ease with her friendly personality and the relaxing environment she cultivated.
Johanne continued to deliver coaching and therapy services when she opened her own float center; Pure Bliss Float Center. Before starting the business, she was already enjoying the float sessions for more than 2 years. "My first forays into the pod were unremarkable, albeit relaxing. About five floats in, I noticed an oddly comforting sensation towards the end of each session", describes Johanne. It was natural to share the experience with others. That dream soon turned into reality as Pure Bliss Float Center opened its doors.
There are many benefits of floating; sometimes it can make you feel like you're "suspended in aspic", as Johanne says. Other times, it feels like "being swaddled in a cozy blanket". Each session is different but the overall experience can put you into a relaxing, meditative stage, and "out of body experience"; it is also great for pain management and post-athletic recovery. Get your float on!