What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a 60-minute deep-tissue or Swedish massage ($80 value)
- $49 for an 80-minute deep-tissue or Swedish massage ($100 value)
- $99 for a 60-minute couples massage with flowers, aromatherapy, beverages, and chocolates ($175 value)
- $149 for an 80-minute couples massage with flowers, aromatherapy, beverages, and chocolates ($225 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. To ensure coverage of therapists, 4-5 days notice is recommended for couple's massage. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Body Spa
Pure Body Spa aims to promote wellness, and that begins as soon as clients enter the serene space. Guests are greeted by friendly staff in the reception area, which features pristine ivory hues, clean lines, and vivid pops of cobalt blue, one of the rainbow's most soothing colors. The decor extends to the spa's private treatment rooms, where clients are invited to care for their minds and bodies with a host of tranquil treatments. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Hot-stone massage: Guests indulge in this relaxing 60-minute massage, which employs hot basalt stones to penetrate deep into tense muscles to alleviate pain and tension.
- Sinus therapy: Designed to assuage sinus pressure and its resulting pain, this specialized treatment includes a facial massage accompanied by hot towels and aromatherapy.
- Pure Glamour facial: Aestheticians ensure patrons are ready for the red carpet with this comprehensive facial, complete with a custom serum and rejuvenating facial mask.
- Antioxidant vitamin peel: This nourishing facial treatment aims to improve skin's radiance and elasticity with a deeply exfoliating gel-based peel and antioxidant-rich skin serum.
- Pure Lush hydrating wrap: Clients receive plenty of pampering during this sumptuous body treatment, which includes dry brushing, plus a moisturizing mask, scalp massage, and pressure-point facial massage.
- Pure Balance: This holistic service utilizes reiki's touch-free strokes, which aim to recharge depleted energy and promote balance of the body's chakras to help ease ailments.