All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $6 for a 7-ounce pure burger including premium toppings for one (up to $11 total value)
- $12 for a 7-ounce pure burger including premium toppings for two (up to $22 total value)
- $23.50 for a 7-ounce pure burger including premium toppings for four (up to $44 total value)
Each diner receives the following:
- One 7-ounce pure burger (up to $8.25 value)
- Premium toppings, including organic bacon, avocado, and sprouts (up to $2.75 value)
- Two slices of Tillamook Swiss or cheddar cheese
- Choice of white, whole wheat, or gluten-free bun, or a lettuce wrap
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Burger
In 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2017 Pure Burger was voted the city's best burger by the readers of the San Diego A-List. And it's really no wonder their burgers won, given their origins: free-range, grass-fed beef from California ground fresh in-house daily. Using this as a base, chefs make each patty by hand, customizing it with whatever collection of fresh, locally sourced produce the diner desires. This passion for top-notch ingredients extends to other sections of the menu, as well, with french fries made from freshly cut potatoes, a variety of San Diego craft beers, and shakes made with Tillammok hand-scooped ice cream, including flavors such as cookies and cream, strawberry bannana, and chocolate peanut butter banana.
In order to please just about everyone, Pure Burger even whips up a handful of alternatives to their signature sandwiches, including bun-free burgers, veggie burgers, Jidori Chicken, and made-to-order salads.