Choose from Three Options
- $6 for a 7-ounce pure burger including premium toppings for one (up to $11 total value)
- $12 for a 7-ounce pure burger including premium toppings for two (up to $22 total value)
- $23.50 for a 7-ounce pure burger including premium toppings for four (up to $44 total value)
Each diner receives the following:
- One 7-ounce pure burger (up to $8.25 value)
- Premium toppings, including organic bacon, avocado, and sprouts (up to $2.75 value)
- Two slices of Tillamook Swiss or cheddar cheese
- Choice of white, whole wheat, or gluten-free bun, or a lettuce wrap
Click to see the menu.
In 2013, 2014, and 2016, Pure Burger was voted the city's best burger by the readers of the San Diego A-List. And it's really no wonder their burgers won, given their origins: free-range, grass-fed beef from California ground fresh in-house daily. Using this as a base, chefs make each patty by hand, customizing it with whatever collection of fresh, locally sourced produce the diner desires. This passion for top-notch ingredients extends to other sections of the menu, as well, with french fries made from freshly cut potatoes, a variety of San Diego craft beers, and shakes made with Tillammok hand-scooped ice cream, including flavors such as cookies and cream, strawberry bannana, and chocolate peanut butter banana.
In order to please just about everyone, Pure Burger even whips up a handful of alternatives to their signature sandwiches, including bun-free burgers, veggie burgers, Jidori Chicken, and made-to-order salads.