What You'll Get
Though pursued throughout history, the Fountain of Youth lost its appeal when explorers who hopped into its waters were immediately kicked out for adult swim. Turn back just enough time with today’s Groupon to Pure Esthetics Skin Care.
$40 for one LED skin-therapy treatment (an $80 value)
$99 for three LED skin-therapy treatments (a $225 value)
$175 for six LED skin-therapy treatments (a $420 value)
- Each one-hour appointment includes the following:
- Complimentary consultation with a skincare expert
- Mini facial composed of cleansing, toning, and exfoliation
- Soothing moisturizer
- Custom blend of LED light rejuvenates face and neck by promoting collagen production and treating blemishes and signs of aging
- Noninvasive, UV-free alternative to facelifts and botox
- Six–nine treatments recommended for optimal results<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Esthetics Skin Care
Pure Esthetics Skin Care rejuvenates skin with LED light therapy and luxurious treatments powered by Repêchage, EcoEssences, and Anesi products. In addition to hydrating the skin, facials and body wraps purify pores with ingredients such as marine botanicals, antioxidant body butters, and soothing Hungarian Wellness mud. After visiting one of the studio's seasoned waxing technicians, brows, legs, and bikini lines emerge smoother than a dolphin in silk pajamas.