Laser light targets follicles, permanently reducing the growth of hair
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Lumenis LightSheer Duet or Candela GentleMax Pro
- Qualifications of the technicians: licensed professionals
- A laser is used to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair.
- Although laser hair reduction (LHR) treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, six treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Image Laser Hair Removal & Skin Care
The registered nurses and laser technicians at Pure Image Laser Hair Removal & Skin Care will go to any technological lengths to help clients look their best. That means their facials might incorporate exfoliation with a microdermabrasion wand or mild acids. And it also means that the Lumenis LightSheer Duet laser system plays a big role in the clinic. Using a gentle suctioning action to bring skin—and hair follicles—closer to the laser, the device accurately and effectively disables hair growth on larger areas in less time.