Botox injections aim to reduce the visibility of wrinkles, frown, and fine lines and to restore skin’s elasticity and tighten facial muscles
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Chose one of the three areas for Botox injection: Frown lines (in between your brows), crow’s feet lines (around your eyes), or lines on the top of the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Juvederm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid for one of the following areas: Frown lines (in between your brows), crow's feet lines (around your eyes), or lines on the top of the forehead. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Luxe Medical
Inside a pure white spa with such baroque flourishes as the dangling chandelier, nurse Dinah Manalo and Dr. Robert Hashemiyoon oversee cutting-edge beauty procedures founded in solid medical science. Their team of clinical estheticians is equipped to address common skincare issues such as blackheads, discoloration, fine lines, and stretch marks with treatments ranging from a honey enzyme facial to high-tech microneedling.