Medical-Grade Chemical Peels for Radiant Skin!
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
One Advanced Chemical Peel
Three Advanced Chemical Peels
Six Advanced Chemical Peels
What is an Advanced Chemical Peel?
Advanced chemical peels at PureMD MedSpa are skin-resurfacing procedures based on medical-grade chemical solutions applied to the skin to remove the top layers and stimulate skin correction and regeneration.
What are the chemical peels recommended for?
- Sun damage
- Dull skin
- Skin discoloration
- Uneven skin tone
What are the Advanced Chemical Peels options?
- TCA peels
- Glycolic peels
- Jessner's peels
- COMBO Chemical peels (lactic acids, AHA, BHA, salicylic acids)
How often can I get an Advanced Chemical Peel?
Every 4–6 weeks
How long does the Advanced Chemical Peel take?
Approximate Time: 30-45 minutes.
PureMD is a full-service medical facility that provides an array of services for guests. Our Doctors, Certified Nurse Practitioners and Medical Aestheticians are well-trained and experienced in working with customers aims to achieve their beautification goals. Their services include:
- Botox - An injectable treatment to improve skin and diminish signs of aging
- Cool Sculpting - A body contouring treatment to slim target areas
- Tattoo Removal - The removal of unwanted tattoos using laser devices
- Microneedling - The use of microneedles to target and treat skin imperfections
- Dermal Fillers
- Fat Transfer