Spa technicians use lasers to remove hair from the body, just as NASA scientists use lasers to remove Soviet flags from the surface of the moon. Win the hairless arms race with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $665.50 value)
- $99 for six treatments on a small area (up to a $831.60 value)
- $159 for six treatments on a medium area (up to an $855.80 value)
- $199 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,247.40 value)
- $299 for six treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,066.90 value)
- $998 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on the full body (up to a $6,000 value)
Treatments take 15–45 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area, and should be scheduled 4–12 weeks apart. Click here to see all valid treatment areas.
The one-year option includes up to 12 sessions on an unlimited number of valid treatment areas. Technicians will treat all desired areas on the body during each visit.
Pure Cosmetic and Surgical Center of Raleigh
At Pure Cosmetic and Surgical Center of Raleigh, certified technicians, nurses, and surgeons combine their skills to treat patients' aesthetic needs with minimally invasive medical services. Like replacing makeup with magic markers, injectable dermal fillers such as Botox and Juvederm help faces look younger. Technicians also wield lasers to maintain bodies with laser hair removal, spider-vein removal, and facial photorejuvenation, and aestheticians perform peels and services such as microdermabrasion.