During sunset cruises, passengers can take a look at Naples’ wildlife and admire the historic coastline as the sun sinks behind the skyline
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- On sunset tours, passengers get a look at Naples’ wildlife, sail past its mansions, and admire the city’s historic waterfront with the added bonus of watching the sun sink over the Gulf of Mexico. This is located at the Naples location.
- Departure time: Call directly for exact sunset time.
- Departure location: 1200 5th Avenue S, Naples, FL
- Valid for Naples location
- Black out dates apply: Not valid December 24- January 3rd.
About Pure Florida
Father-and-son duo Captains Lance and Harry Julian founded Pure Florida in 2009 to introduce landlubbers to the pristine waterways that surround Naples. No strangers to the waters, the Julians draw on five generations of maritime business and 25 years of maritime tourism experience to make their tours as fun and informative as possible. Together they introduce tourists to picturesque views of dolphins, bald eagles, and nature’s cutest cow, the manatee, with cruises, or they facilitate individual exploring with Jet Ski and boat rentals. They even take their boats out on regular deep-sea or bay fishing trips and private charters for the serious angler.