Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 60 Units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm XC injections: parnetheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvederm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Can only be used for FDA Approved areas. Appointment and consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Organic Beauty and Med Spa
Certified Medical Aestheticians will do skin analysis will recommend a customized treatment depending on your need. We do Hydrafacials, customize facials, teen facials and chemical peels. We have medical grade facial products as well as natural & organic products. apply anti-ageing facials and chemical peels. Read on for more:
- Salon: Experienced stylists transform their clients' locks by administering flattering haircuts and on-trend, face-framing highlights. To repair damaged strands, they also offer restorative deep-conditioning treatments.
- Med Spa: Licensed aestheticians combat signs of aging, like uneven skin tone and fine lines, with advanced treatments that yield a youthful glow to complexions, including Botox injections and dermal fillers.
- Spa: SPA Certified Medical Aestheticians will do skin analysis and will recommend a customized treatment depending on your need. They do Hydrafacials, customize facials, teen facials and chemical peels. They also have medical grade facial products as well as natural & organic products. apply anti-aging facials and chemical peels..