A rumbling stomach is the body’s reminder that humans need food, much like a rumbling volcano is the earth’s reminder that humans are needed as food. Sacrifice your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
For the chicken package, make sure you select the lowest-priced option available before making your purchase. As each option sells out, the buy price will go up.
Chicken barbecue package (a $26 total value)
- The first 350 buyers pay $12.99
- The next 550 buyers pay $15.99
- The final 100 buyers pay $17.99
The chicken barbecue package includes:
- Two pounds of white chicken meat (an $8 value)
- Two pounds of dark chicken meat (a $4 value)
- One pound of chicken sausage (a $6 value)
- One pound of Italian pork sausage (an $8 value)
$19.50 for a beef barbecue package (a $39 total value)
- Two new york strip steaks (a $26 value)
- Three piedmontese beef patties (one pound total) (a $6 value)
- Four bratwurst links (one pound total) (a $7 value)
The meats and groceries at Pure Pastures come from small family farms in Michigan. Their suppliers raise their animals with sustainable and free-range practices similar to those before WWII, meaning the chickens eat vegetarian feed, the cows, bison, and lamb munch on grass out on the open range, pigs live outdoors, and none of them worry about the nuclear threat. Also none of the animals ever consume hormones or antibiotics, relying on a stress-free environment instead to ensure their health. In this way, the farmers produce organic meats with lower fat content and higher concentrations of healthy nutrients.
When perusing these meats in Pure Pastures' cases, patrons can find the right cut for most recipes. They might pick up grass-fed roasts, soup bones, sirloin steaks, or baby-back ribs, and staffers can track down special cuts should customers need something not in stock. For pre- or post-dinner snacking, Pure Pastures also carries organic cheeses.