Part of eating healthy is knowing which foods to avoid, such as anything deep-fried or anything served to you by an adult in costume. Eat smart with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for $20 worth of prepared meals
- $20 for $40 worth of prepared meals
The staff whip up menus of power food for any time of day, breaking fasts with sweet-potato power pancakes ($6.99), making midday meals out of high-energy chipotle-chicken skewers ($7.99), or ending long days with pan-seared salmon in pesto sauce ($10.99).
Pure Plates Inspired Eating
- Meals developed by: certified dietician
- Ingredients you use: grass-fed beef, cage-free eggs
- Ingredients you don't use: butter, white sugar, or mayonnaise
- Most popular breakfast item: Rise and Shine eggs and turkey sausage
- Most popular lunch item: street pork tacos
- Most popular dinner item: pan-seared salmon with pesto
- Most popular snack: turkey lettuce wraps
Groupon asks: what inspired you to start this business?
"The unhealthy eating habits of ourselves—and this country—inspired us to develop this concept. [We wanted] to be able to provide healthy food that consumers could buy conveniently, on the go, affordably and that taste great."
– Paul Pierce, co-owner
85% of 153 customers recommend
“Awesome place so just keep up the great work!”
“Good tasting healthy choices that has helped me with portion control.”
“fresh food and good nutrition, very healthy to your body”