Rejuvenating facial treatments aim to reduce the signs of aging and deeply hydrate the skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of LED-light facial: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Perfecting Peel is a customized treatment—client may choose from enzyme peels to glycolic peels for acne, dry, pigmented skin, and more.
- Rejuvenating eye treatment aims to decrease puffiness, wrinkles, and fine lines around the eyes, diminish swelling, and hydrate and tighten the skin; can be used as an add-on to any service.
About Pure Skin by Rachel
Pure Skin by Rachel is led by a licensed esthetician who is passionate about helping clients on their journey to healthy skin. She uses her knowledge and experience to provide them with high-quality facial treatments that would suit their need and goals best. She also offers full-body waxing and brow tinting.