Racing experience with adrenaline rush moments for customers seeking excitement and fun behind the wheel of racing vehicles
About This Deal
- Available vehicles: Dragster Qualifier or Eliminator
- Where you’ll drive: Alamo City Motorplex
- Date of event: 4/4/20 & 11/8/20
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older to drive, 14 or older for ride-along.
- Driver requirements: valid driving license for driving experience
- Cross drag racing off the bucket list with this affordable ride-along
- Ride shotgun in a two seat Dragster which launches from zero to 120MPH in the 1/8th mile
Drive a real rear engine, 500 HP and dragster. After safety instruction, track orientation, the customer will get suited up and belted into this high horse-powered dragster. Each run includes an electrifying burn-out and a heart-pounding launch off the starting line. All runs are done incrementally with the first pass going to the 330ft mark, the second to the 1/8 mile. The least expensive dragster option.
Need To Know
About Pure Speed Drag Racing
A driver curls his fingers around the steering wheel, takes a deep breath, and places his foot onto the pedal, bringing a mechanical beast to life. The screech of burning rubber, the roar of a 500-horsepower engine, and the silent rush of adrenaline block out the rest of the world, allowing the driver to focus entirely on the run. As he battles the g-force, the realization hits that he has just achieved a lifelong dream: He is a drag racer.
Pure Speed Drag Racing's talented instructors accompany novices on rides, letting them experience the thrill of drag racing for the first time. Once the new racers are hooked, a lineup of beginner to advanced licensing classes are available. Through these efforts, the Pure Speed Drag Racing team readies drivers to compete in professional races and fulfill a dream.