Choose from Five Options
- $119 for a one Dragster Blast Ride-Along with a T-shirt ($169 value)
- $179 for a two Dragster Blast Ride-Alongs with a T-shirt ($258 value)
- $359 for an Eliminator dragster experience with a T-shirt ($519 value)
- $259 for a Qualifier dragster experience with a T-shirt ($369 value)
- $199 for a Side-by-Side Camaro competition ($399 value)
Pure Speed Racing
A driver curls his fingers around the steering wheel, takes a deep breath, and places his foot onto the pedal, bringing a mechanical beast to life. The screech of burning rubber, roar of an 500-horsepower engine, and the silent rush of adrenaline block out the rest of the world, allowing the driver to focus entirely on the run. As he battles the g-force, the realization hits that he has just achieved a lifelong dream: He is a drag racer.
Doug Foley first noticed the lack of a comprehensive drag-racing training center in 1997, and took it upon himself to fill the void. Along with a team of instructors, Foley lets novices ride shotgun or drive themselves to taste drag racing for the first time. Once the new racers are hooked, a lineup of beginner to advanced licensing classes are available. Through these efforts, Foley and his team ready drivers to compete in professional races and fulfill a dream.