All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 23, 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2016
Reviewed November 3, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $30 for one general admission, valid on Thursday ($40 value)
- $30 for one general admission, valid on Sunday ($40 value)
- $50 for one general admission VIP ticket, valid on Thursday ($60 value)
- $50 for one general admission VIP ticket, valid on Sunday ($60 value)
- VIP admission grants front-of-line access for all 11 haunted houses.
- Due to its graphic nature, Pure Terror is not recommended for children. Admission for ages 10 and younger will be at the parent’s discretion.
- View the calendar here. No reservations are required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts for general admission options. Limit 1 per person for vip options. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for any day other than option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Terror ScreamPark
It may seem like there's no better way to explore Monroe's Museum Village than on a walking history tour. But there are a few catches—namely deranged clowns, the undead, and a few dozen dismembered bodies. Courtesy of a Hollywood special-effects team, Pure Terror ScreamPark offers up lifelike horror, all beginning at a historically haunted house.
From there, the Trail of Terror winds through dark woods where grotesqueries wait in every shadow—and the end of the trail is only the beginning. Six additional indoor and outdoor haunted attractions wait beyond the trail's exit, treating attendees to an eclectic sampling of fear. The Crypt send visitors through the underworld of the deal, Terror Under The Big Top contains a horrifying crew of killer clowns. And then there's the Terror In The Dark, which plunges those who enter into complete darkness, with unknown terrors lurking in the blackness. Naturally, Pure Terror ScreamPark recommends that children stay home.