They say eating at a good restaurant can make you feel like a king, but historically kings always had to eat in their castles and probably alone. Feel better than royalty with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $62 value)
- $30 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $62 value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- Two soups (up to an $11.90 value)
- Two salads (up to a $17.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $31.90 value)<p>
Options for the three-course meal include starters such as New England–style clam chowder and caesar salad with chicken or shrimp. Entrees such as new york steak served with sautéed tiger prawns or a full racks of ribs marinated in a housemade hoisin and honey sauce round out the full menu.<p>
Purple Olive Grill
The aromas of kitchens across the globe unite at Purple Olive Grill, filling the air with hints of housemade curry, garlic-seared prawns, and charcoal-broiled steak. Elegant plating and dark, modern decor complement the contemporary entrees, but the grill maintains a casual atmosphere. Comfort classics like burgers and wings, flatscreen TVs, and a long, sleek bar make it a perfect place for an informal night with friends or to catch a game.