- $19 for two weeks of membership with unlimited fitness classes ($75 value)
The membership at Push Fitness of Westchester Inc. includes unlimited classes. Fitness sessions combine strength, core, and cardio for full-body training, sometimes blending workouts with danceable beats.
Push Fitness of Westchester Inc.
What do they do?
Push you toward a lifestyle alteration with their workout regimens
When do they offer group fitness classes?
- Zumba Max: Monday at 6:30 p.m.; Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Push Max: Monday at 7:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday at 6 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 3:45 p.m.; Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.; Saturday at 10 a.m.
Where are they?
154 East Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck, New York, which is about a one-hour drive northeast of downtown New York City
Know before you go:
- Bring your own towel.
- Water can be purchased for $1 at the front desk if you don’t bring your own.
- You may need coins to pay for the parking meter.
A Chat with Push Fitness of Westchester Inc.
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our attention to the individual sets us apart. You may have fallen short of your goals before, but we will make the difference in making 2015 the year you achieve your resolutions!
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged?
By constantly challenging their boundaries and varying their workouts. We set both short- and long-term goals and work hard to make sure our clients achieve them!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
To impact as many people as possible, both inside and outside of the gym. We believe in success as an overall philosophy, not just a workout plan.
What do you love most about your job?
Helping people reach their goals and seeing the impact this has on their lives!