What You'll Get
Like a good horror movie, a good exercise regimen shocks the body out of its lethargy, which is why so many personal trainers chase their clients on treadmills while brandishing anacondas. Get in less terrified shape with today’s Groupon.
$20 for $40 worth of fitness products
$80 for $200 worth of fitness products
- Choose from items such as:
- Spri PL-SGRI weighted segment jump rope ($13.98)
- U-33 Stage I PowerBlock dumbbell pair ($179), with a weight range of 3–21 pounds per hand.
- Schwinn A20 recumbent bike ($249)
- See the full selection of fitness products
- Array of discounted used and refurbished fitness equipment from health clubs and commercial fitness facilities
- Equipment repair services available from certified technicians<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for sale items. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Push Pedal Pull
For more than 26 years, the fitness experts at Push Pedal Pull have shared their knowledge with customers purchasing new and used muscle-pumping equipment. The staff happily equips exercisers with brawn-building devices for home, commercial, and hovercraft-based gyms, such as treadmills, ellipticals, and free weights from brands including Precor, Everlast, and Spri. Push Pedal Pull’s refurbished selection of used equipment from health clubs and commercial fitness facilities rotates regularly, stocking workout rooms for discounted prices. Manufacturer-certified equipment technicians repair malfunctioning equipment according to manufacturer standards and stock spare parts in the store to speed up repairs so customers can return to running, lifting, and astrally projecting as soon as possible.