All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 20, 2018
· Reviewed February 13, 2018
· Reviewed January 21, 2018
What You'll Get
Tasting Package for Two People. Includes:
- Tasting for two (each receives six tastings; sample four wines then revisit your two favorites)
- One take home bottle of wine (up to $30 value)
Tasting Package for Four People. Includes:
- Tasting for four (each receives six tastings; sample four wines then revisit your two favorites)
- Two take home bottles of wine (up to $30 value)
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 4pm - 7pm
- Wednesday through Sunday from 12pm - 7pm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use voucher in 1 visit. Reservation required. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Putah Creek Winery
We are a boutique winery and produce handcrafted wines. For vineyards like Putah Creek Winery, the significance of its namesake runs deep. Thanks to this stream of water, the land surrounding Davis is made up of deep, nutrient-rich soil—soil in which the winery grows its grapes, which it then turns into award-winning wines that can be found in many fine restaurants in Folsom, Roseville, Sacramento, Davis & the Bay Area.
The winery's French, Italian and Spanish seasonal vintages span the gamut of styles, from Chardonnay to Cabernet Sauvignon. Won double gold-medal winners at 2016 with 94 points San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition is representative of their range Chardonnay Reserve 2015 & Chardonnay Unoaked 2015, 2013 Sauvignon Blanc, 2015 Late Harvest Viognier, 2013 Grenache, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Syrah, 2011 Tannat, 2011 Ruisseau, 2013 Aglianico, 2015 Counoise, 2013 Zinfandel.