Choose from Six Options
- $23 for five walk-in jump admissions, valid Monday–Friday (a $40 value)
- $29 for five walk-in jump admissions, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $40 value)
- $16 for a jump-and-putt admission for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $28 value)
- $18 for a jump-and-putt admission for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $28 value)
- $29 for a jump-and-putt admission for four, valid Monday–Friday (a $56 value)
- $36 for a jump-and-putt admission for four, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $56 value)
The indoor Putt ‘N Play course challenges mini golfers with transit-themed obstacles such as stoplights, railroad crossbucks, mailboxes, and fire engines. On weekends, the regular lights are replaced by neon lights and the landscape glows in the dark, cranking up the fun and making it obvious which kids are descended from dragons.
When you walk into Jeronimo! and see the massive, inflatable slides and bounce houses, you'll understand why the open area resounds with children's laughter and squeals of delight. Here, kids can jump, climb, and maneuver through the colorful structures to their hearts' content, the thought of town criers announcing bedtime far from their minds. For youngsters aged 2 and younger, there's a separate, soft play area with a smaller bounce castle. All inflatables and toys are cleaned daily to ensure kids' health and safety.
Parents can sip fresh coffee or tea while they surf the web on one of the facility's computers. When the jumping is done, kids and adults head next door to send golf balls around transportation-themed obstacles at the indoor Jeronimo! and Putt 'N Play course. The center also boasts a dance floor and rock-climbing wall that turn parties into adventures and rents out inflatable slides, castles, and water mazes to liven up at-home events.
70% of 117 customers recommend
“This place is very nice for the little people....6 jump stations.....clean....well kept...nice staff.....”
“It is a clean, fun place with lots to do. Plan to spend the whole afternoon. :)”