Choose from Three Options
- $8 for admission for two (up to $16 value)
- $16 for admission for four (up to $32 value)
- $25 for a one-year family membership ($45 value), which covers everyone living in the cardholder’s home
- Unlimited free admission to the park
- Free enrollment and admission for the Summer Series for Kids programming
- Discounted admission to the annual Holiday Lights display
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter
The park is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week, and the museum is open from noon to 5 p.m. Admission for children 6-12 is $3. Children 5 and under are free.
Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park
Red steel plates that seem to be taking flight, a warped obelisk, and a dome made of metal dragonflies—these are just a few of the 64 statues nestled among the gardens and meadows at Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park. In addition to delighting visitors with massive objets d’art, the 335-acre outdoor museum exhibits the naturally occurring beauty of wooded thickets, and seven lakes. After wandering along the hiking trails, driving along paved roads, and peering into the remains of a stone house built by pioneers, guests can visit the 10,000-square-foot Ancient Sculpture Museum. The museum showcases Roman, Egyptian, Greek, and Etruscan statuary, which was chiseled before mankind invented the frames that forced all art to become flat.