Choose from Six Options
- $10 for one salt cave session for one ($12 value)
- $19 for one salt cave session for two ($24 value)
- $29 for three salt cave sessions for one ($36 value)
- $55 for three salt cave sessions for two ($72 value)
- $45 for five salt cave sessions for one ($60 value)
- $79 for five salt cave sessions for two ($120 value)
Pyramid Holistic Wellness Center
Though Dr. William D. Kelley comes from a traditional mental healthcare background, he draws upon a broader, more eclectic philosophy at Pyramid Holistic Wellness Center. With a team of massage therapists and health counselors, he oversees 19 treatment rooms, including designated spaces for mental-health counseling and an infrared sauna.
The most special of these 19 rooms, however, is the salt cave, which was the first of its kind. Pyramid's salt cave was the brainchild of Dr. Margaret Smiechowski, and was the first public speleotherapy center in the United States to use Himalayan salt. She was inspired to do so by the naturally occurring salt caves in her native Poland, which have various benefits such as relaxation, anti-inflammation, anti-bacteria, anti-virus, and anti-fungus. Patients can sit in zero-gravity chairs inside this dimly lit chamber, or book some time in a second, smaller salt cave room used primarily for private massages and other wellness sessions.