Many people have rooms (one room, two rooms, three rooms, etc.). If you have rooms, and these rooms have carpet, and the carpet in these rooms is dirty, then today is the greatest day of your life. Get two of your rooms premium carpet-cleaned by QCare for only $48. QCare’s highly trained, trustworthy staff is painstakingly thorough and won’t judge you, even if your pad looks as if dueling fraternities held a charity renaissance faire the night before. The family-owned business uses totally green products and state-of-the-art equipment to get your carpets looking new.
Voice concerns about specific stains from last night’s party during the pre-cleaning phone call. After the cleaning, technicians also do a walk-through to make sure their work is meets your expectations and phone you the next day just in case you changed your mind.
If your dwelling is carpet-free (treehouse, cave, etc.), use your Groupon for $96 toward any of QCare's other residential cleaning services. QCare serves a 25-mile radius from Roswell; see a complete list of covered cities here.
Note: Carpet cleaning is good for a room up to 350 square feet.
The QCare crew scored a spotless five stars and generous applause from more than 90 satisfied customers on Kudzu:
- We had some tough stains, and we thought we were going to have to buy new carpet, but Farid and Steven saved the day! The carpet looks brand new, and now we can feel comfortable having guests over. – Gard101908, Kudzu
- My carpets were in bad shape. David and Faree came out and took the extra mile and got all the spots out, including dog spots and soda. – CarolB, Kudzu
- I could not be happier with the job that David, Farid, and Bunie did on my carpets and upholstery! They were professional, friendly, courteous, and meticulous. – Carolbrrt, Kudzu
The Ecosystem in Your Carpet
If you’re a citizen of average cleanliness whose carpets have been cleaned seldom to never, you’re most likely spawning microscopic societies in your shag. Here are a few details about the burgeoning ecosystem under your feet, and why they deserve to be scrubbed out of existence:
- Comprised of greasy, pustule-covered bladders.
- No respect for the elderly.
- Wearing your old fingernail clippings as capes.
- All named Maurice.
- Wrote off Mad Men as too depressing.
- Worship a stale Cheerio.
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.