Building a burrito, like building a house, requires a strong foundation, a multitude of ingredients, and all the queso you can eat. Invite fresh tastes home for dinner with today’s Groupon to Qdoba Mexican Grill, with locations in Arlington, Burleson, Plano, Richardson, Rockwal ()opening October 5th), and Southlake; as well as on Lovers Lane and McKinney Avenue in Dallas, and on Camp Bowie Boulevard and Throckmorton Street in Fort Worth. Choose from the following options:
- For $3, you get a taco trio (up to a $6.29 value).
- For $6, you get two taco salads (up to a $13.38 value).
- For $12, you get a burrito dinner for two (up to a $26.07 value). The burrito dinner includes:
- Two handcrafted burritos (up to a $13.18 value)
- One additional ingredient per burrito (up to a $4.52 value)
- Two cups of tortilla soup (a $6.68 value)
- One order of chips and salsa (a $1.69 value)
Qdoba's burrito baristas handcraft a menu of Mexican-inspired cuisine, customizable with a panoply of fresh ingredients. Qdoba's culinary crafters create succulent additions to burritos, tacos, and salads, such as slow-roasted pulled pork, adobo-marinated grilled steak or chicken, and spiced shredded or ground beef, with vegetarian options also available for each dish. Diners can bite through the warm shells of three tacos brimming with grilled chicken, steak, or seasoned beef, or mine for black beans and sweet corn within the taco salad’s crunchy tortilla bowl quarry. A festive burrito dinner allows eaters to customize burritos with add-on ingredients, including three-cheese queso or a creamy, hand-smashed guacamole that's ideal for filling up Queen Elizabeth's diamond-studded guacamole chalice. Warm tortilla soup and its crisper cousin, the tortilla chip, let pairs slurp with camaraderie or construct solid foundations for tortilla-chip houses.