All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 10, 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $18 for a Mexican meal for two (up to $24.39 total value)
- $32 for a Mexican meal for four (up to $44.79 total value)
- $18 for a take-out Mexican meal for two (up to $24.39 total value)
- $32 for a take-out Mexican meal for four (up to $44.79 total value)
Each meal includes the following:
- One order of chips and queso ($3.99 value)
- One entree per person (up to $8.40 value each)
- One soft drink per person (up to $1.80 value each)
- Click to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in and carryout. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Qdoba Mexican Grill
Just as Thomas Edison stumbled through useless prototypes of light bulbs and movie cameras before perfecting the phonograph, the alchemists at Qdoba Mexican Grill took 47 attempts before landing on the franchise's signature blend of three cheeses, known simply as queso. That attention to detail still pervades every aspect of the menu, as employees spend hours each day chopping, dicing, and simmering the fresh ingredients that find their way into burritos, taco salads, and grilled quesadillas. Beyond the marinated bites of chicken, beef, and pork and hand-crafted tortillas, cooks protect their ripe, fragile avocados from harm by smashing them into batches of fluffy guacamole.