Participate in class discussions, practice problem solving, and learn techniques and tips that can help you ace the exam
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
$499 for a Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation Course ($999 value). Choose one of the following date ranges:
- March 14–April 4: Saturdays at Holiday Inn Chicago - O’Hare
- March 16–April 6: Mondays at NIU Naperville Conference Center
- April 11–May 2: Saturdays at Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
- April 13–May 4: Mondays at NIU Hoffman Estates Conference Centers & Services
May 9–30: Saturdays at NIU Naperville Conference Center
- March 14–April 4 courses are held March 14, 21, 28, and April 4.
- March 16–April 6 courses are held March 16, 23, 30, and April 6.
- April 11–May 2 courses are held April 11, 18, 25, and May 2.
- April 13–May 4 courses are held April 13, 20, 27, and May 4.
- May 9–30 courses are held May 9, 16, 23, and 30.
All courses are held 8:00am until 6:00pm.
About QUAD Project Management LLC
QUAD Project Management LLC helps business professionals obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with a 35-hour course designed for students who want to pass the PMP exam. Employers around the world recognize a PMP certification, which proves to them that an employee has the necessary education, experience, and competency to lead projects.
QUAD's course covers 10 knowledge areas, 5 process groups, and 47 management process, as well as professional and social responsibility. It ensures students learn the material through interactive exercises and quizzes.